HybridZ

Has *anybody* bought parts from "showcars-bodyparts.com

Guest LT4Justin

Guest LT4Justin

Was curious if anybody's ever purchased stuff from "Showcars body parts unlimited"? Run by a guy named Rob I think?

http://www.showcars-bodyparts.com/240z.html

It's the only place I've seen that carries fiberglass Z hoods gel-coated on both sides, and with provisions for the hinges and latch.

Any feedback would be great. If the guy's reputable, and the parts are decent, I'm all over it.

Guest LT4Justin
Originally posted by DavyZ:

Some guys have found that their email response was non-existant, others have tried phoning, some with success and some without. They seem to have been around for a while, so if they are not out of business....

Davy

He's been pretty prompt with responding to my e-mail, actually more so than a lot of other companies I've dealt with. Just that as far as payments go, I'm kinda' leary about sending a cashiers check to a stranger, as I don't think they take visa. Just wondering if anybody here's bought stuff there.

I ordered a couple of fiberglass quarterpanels from them a couple of years ago without any problems whatsoever. The product was top quality as well. Are they still in business? That I don't know.