HybridZ

Sound Deadener

Nismo280zEd

Guest Anonymous

I had mildewed carpet and pad in my car so I stripped it out and replaced the 'pad' with some stuff I picted up at Home Depot that looks like a two space blankets sandwitching a bubble wrap. Haveing been an insulator for anumber of years I knew tis would work to not only deaden sound but also sheild from heat. Bonus, it weighs nothing and works.

Guest Zachb55

ive seen the products in MSA and VB, they are kinda costly, 20-30 bucks per roll, and you probly need like 3 i would guess, but they look like a quality product, you can get just about any level of quality you want, depeding on what you wanna pay.

-Zach

Guest Big Purds

Brown Bread is in every way superior to Dynamat...it works very well, and the adhesive qualities are great...it will stick better to your roof than any other product available to my knowledge...

I am a car audio guy, and have done many installs in many cars...I am just starting two project Z cars (actually one is a ZX, but whatever, hehe) and Brown Bread is the sound deadener I will use in both cars...