HybridZ

paint ideas and suggestions

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

what do you guys think about a paint scheme for a 85 na? its currently red... and i dont want a single color. so, scallops, or any suggestions?

thanks.

Guest Frank280z

House of Kolor. 4 coats of high mettalic silver. And very thin tribal flames following the top body line on both sides complete in a mettalic orange or color change. 6 coats of clear. Throw on a set of 17" HREs and your set!!! 2thumbs.gif

Frank

Guest zphreek

hey! how about "marble-izing" the whole thing?? i learned how to do that the other day. Pretty easy actually and the effect is really cool. House of Color sells a special paint that you spray on and then lay saran wrap over it and remove it and voila!

Here's something I have been kick'n around for a few years now, ready.......... Glow In The Dark Paint . Yes, you heard me right. You can pick this stuff up pretty cheap now. I just haven't figured out how to apply it and put a clear coat on it yet (haven't tried to hard). You could draw any design you want with a flashlight, of course it would only work at night. But, in daytime your car would look kinda off white/yellow. But still, have you seen this done before? I sure haven't.

!M!

Guest Zachb55

HAHA that would be funny, so when it gets dark your car just starts to stick out even more and more until its totally dark and then it finally wares off after a while, i would do that, if this wasnt my daily driver, man that thing would be pretty safe on the road, everytime someone hits you with their lights you glow brighter and brighter until everyone for miles can see you, haha, i can only imagine the possibilities, that would be great...

-Zach

Guest zphreek

they actually make 5 or 6 colors of glo-in-the-dark paint now... i thought it would be cool to use a color that kinda blends in with the rest of the car and paint flames! when the sun goes down it would be a really cool sight rockon.gif