HybridZ

Injector HELP!

Z-carforlife

Hey guys,

Just got my Pallnet Fuel rail thought it was an 11mm rail but its a 14mm rail (as my injectors fall out). I really want to use these injectors, so does anyone know of adaptors? or will running a larger outer diameter o-ring work?

If not what are my options in a 14mm without getting into Machining the intake?

Please let me know what i can do here guys, if not i might just resell the rail :(

• Administrators

Don't know of any 14mm-11mm bushings, sorry.

I have not heard of or know if thicker wall O-rings/square rings can be used successfully to allow the 11mm injector to be used in a 14mm rail, sorry. I would be skeptical of trying it as that leaves a bit of rubber O-ring exposed that over time as the fuel pressure fluctuates could end up cutting the O-ring at the injector? Not sure that would happened, but something I would be concerned about.

I know you mentioned you don't want to machine the intake manifold but if you are open to that option, it opens the door for TONS of injector flow rate options being the most common fuel injector with tons of available used injectors for cheap. Some shops have the reamer that will open the Z intake manifold to accept 14mm O-rings, which we happen to have. Shipping back and forth between Oregon and Canada may be expensive, unless you have local shipping contacts across the border from you. :wink:

• 2 months later...