HybridZ

out with the old in with the new

well i went to the track once and it wasnt to good, the traction for me was poor, i only got to make 4 passes and my best was a 10.04 at 142. so i met my mph goal but not the et. i then took the car to a guy who has the software and scakes to properly set up a 4 link and to corner balance the car, the suspension was way off the center of gravity was half what it should be and the antisquat was pretty high at 128%. we got the antisquat down to 100.8 and the center of gravity to within a half inch of perfect and then we corner balanced it, to my surprise the car was almost a perfect 50/50 off the bat, some folks say the ls swapped vars are nose heavy but the scales dont lie, im almost a dead on 50 50 and all we reallyt had to do was dial in a little preload on the passenger rear to make it with 9 ibs side to side on the rear with me in the car a and half tank of gas, as soon as the weather allows i will be going back and trying to get a 9. one thing i also did since i was at the track last was upgrade the tires from 26-11.5-15 to 28-11.5-15 so between the bigger tire and the suspension being set i hope to hook very well if not even pull the wheels some.