HybridZ

rollpan?

Guest Justin

or rear lower valence, or whatever you wanna call it... the panel below the rear bumper on a 240Z. Who carries them? Called MSA and Victoria British to no avail... that showcars bodyparts place carries a fiberglass one, but that's one panel I wouldn't want to be fiberglass. Did a quick search of the forum, but nothing turned up.

Mine was fairly hacked up by the previous owner to make room for an exhaust that I won't be reusing when the car goes back together... anything out there? preferably smooth as I'm going bumperless in the back?

Guest Big Phil

My ride is bumperless and I looked everywhere and I couldn't find one either. I planned on buying a smooth toyota P/U roll pan from Sir Michaels pickup and cutting it downsize.

Instead I modified the original (filled holes and knock out dents). You might be able to get a used roll pan from All Z wrecking in San Diego, Ca.

Smooth metal rollpans for pickups

Sweet, Zedd findings does carry an OEM style one, But guess if I'm going to have to modify one, might as well modify the one that's already on the car.

Definately glad to find out about any new [to me] Z parts resources though cheers.gif

Guest Big Phil

Hey Tim240z,

The body mods on our cars are very similar. I modified the my tailights and shaved my rain gutters, side vents and fuel hatch just like you did. We are even doing the same motor swap (chevy LT1). Since we both live in southern california,we should get together one day and exchange ideas.