HybridZ

Delphi 130 amp alternator extension pigtail harness

zgeezer

I moved my 5.3 Delphi 130 amp alternator down to the F body (Camaro/Firebird) Ls1 location. Now, I need to extend the alternator plug from its stock location down about 10 inches to mate with the relocated alternator.

I really don't wish to cut the alternator loom and splice on an extension. I would prefer a ten inch extension loom with a female 4 prong oval female GM fitting on one end and the appropriate oval male 4 prong fitting at the other for the Alternator. Does anyone have any idea where I can buy such an animal or who sells the appropriate female plug end?

G

• 2 weeks later...

This guy will have what you need:

http://stores.ebay.com/Auto-Wiring-Solutions

I moved my 5.3 Delphi 130 amp alternator down to the F body (Camaro/Firebird) Ls1 location. Now, I need to extend the alternator plug from its stock location down about 10 inches to mate with the relocated alternator.

I really don't wish to cut the alternator loom and splice on an extension. I would prefer a ten inch extension loom with a female 4 prong oval female GM fitting on one end and the appropriate oval male 4 prong fitting at the other for the Alternator. Does anyone have any idea where I can buy such an animal or who sells the appropriate female plug end?

G