HybridZ

Best weatherstriping

Guest kcambron

It's expensive, but your best bet is to just go with the Nissan stuff. I had an old version of the Precision (whatever) aftermarket stuff and it fit horrible. The newer version MAY be better, but the Nissan stuff just plain works.

There is a door seal off of a Hyundai Excel that works on the Z, with trimming to length.

Guest Zachb55

I already ordered, and have in my posession, the kit from VB, anyone used this? is it any good? hopefully it will be a good fit, i sure hope i didnt order my worse option....

-Zach

I think the VB stuff is the Precision weatherstrip. I have heard from Yuichi that it is not that bad anymore, but I would like to confirm it. They used to distinguish between the 240Z and 280Z sets, apparently, and the 280Z set fit the best on EVERY car so they changed it to be a universal S30 kit. That's the story best I can remember it. Don't sweat it if you already bought one.

Also, an Isuzu Impulse door strip is supposed to work with some trimming at the ends to fit.

Davy