HybridZ

MSQ Request - Stock N/A 280z?

AtlantaZ

Please contact me if you have a functional .MSQ configured for a fuel only N/A 280z(x) engine.

Why? I'm trying to go about my engine swap in a methodical sort of way, meaning phased upgrades as opposed to the whole-hog approach. So for Step 1, I thought I'd go ahead and get Megasquirt II V3.0 running on my stock '76 280z fuel injected engine. After I get the fueling down pat, I'll move to a trigger wheel timing input to the Megasquirt, then full fuel-and-spark control using the Ford EDIS setup.

But for now, I'd feel REALLY good if I could get Megasquirt to just run the injectors on an otherwise healthy engine!

Other then for the constants, I don't really see a use in providing MSQs. Every engine runs different, and I don't like to think I could have helped blow up a car with my tune.

That said, the startup, engine constants, warm-up stuff, etc, sure, but you can see those in the sharing sticky.

For the fuel map, get yourself a wideband and familiarize yourself with the multiple ways of tuning ;)

A drivable map can be done in about 30mins worth of time.

I have the stim and Megatune/TunerStudio. When I got the MegaStim board to make TunerStudio's gauges respond, I was like a kid on Christmas. I'd love to have an in-car LCD display so I could run TunerStudio fulltime with the gauge display!

Regarding maps/MSQs: I'm looking for the constants like Req_Fuel, etc., and I didn't find much in the way of N/A settings. I assume there are a few differences. I was also hoping to find a ballpark fuel map that matched the N/A setup, then tune that. I'm really hoping to get the full version of TunerStudio and use VE Analyzer Live to dynamically dial in the tables!