HybridZ

Anyone ever able to move the seat brackets in 240Z

Guest Anonymous

I'm not sure about relocating the brackets. I'm sure it could be done. A lot of different seats have been put into the Z's. Everything from aftermarket seats to Honda, Mazda and Mitsubishi seats. The one constant was adopting the Z sliders to your intended seats. I know I've read about improved leg/headroom in some of the posts. Do a search through the archives and you should find plenty of info.

Guest Zachb55

im 6'8" and didnt seem to be too bothered by the leg room in my Z, actually its way better then most any modern vehicle ive been in... but im certain you could move them with a little custom work, but you can only take the seats so far back you know? cause there is kindof that wall/shelf thing that goes into the hatch that your seat would hit anyways... and if i remember correctly, my seats were only about an inch or two from that when all the way back and comfortable tilt. but if you feel its neccesary go for it man, especially if you have to replace floorboards or anything like that, it wouldnt be hard to throw into the project. ;)

-Zach