HybridZ

wangan midnight

Guest m35514h

Guest 280Tom'z

Owen you need to repost your prices the old link is broken because i want a copy! and i have Toyko xtreme racer zero and i have like 30 more of the wonderers to beat but cant figure out witch cars i need to race them because the only reason i bought the game was because Jamie T told me that it had a Z in it :D

Guest Look A Z

LOL Tom, the wanders are hard to find because there are certain conditions you have to follow in order to race them. The best car I recommend is the Porsche 911T with all the mods and you have to mess with the gear ratios. I have the game and it took me about a week to beat the whole game. The Z at the end is hard to beat if you go straight but on turns it is all over if you have a car that handles great.

OK, here's the pricing.

Please email me with questions, etc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have on one tape each:

Wangan Midnight 1,2,3

Wangan Midnight 4, Final

Wangan Midnight Remake 1,2 (Z vs. gold GTR)

Wangan Midnight Returns and Wangan Midnight Special

and various Option and Option 2 videos with racing and car shows like Tokyo Auto Salon, not dubbed at all but can take requests.

Price is $15 per tape.

Anyone still interested please email me.

Thanks.

Owen

Guest JAMIE T

The wanderers are hard to beat. I got the guide off the internet. It tells you when and where and what kind of car you need to get them to come out. I used the red GTR to beat the final Z. It is one of the best handling cars at very high speeds. Now that I have beat the game, it isn't that much fun. All you can do now is just ride around in the baddest Zcar on the planet and DARE another car to race you. Over 1100hp out of a 3.1L Turbo L6, yeah right!

Guest Ziggy Vulcan

I beat that game too. The wanderers are so picky about who they will race and when they come out. Like some of them want specific stuff on your license plate, one wants no engine mods, another no muffler mods, and another wants you to have like over 50 cars or something. I was having problems and finally gave up and got the guide off the net. Once I looked at it I was like "DANG!! There is no way I could have come up with this stuff myself!" If you tried it by trial and error, it would take years. :roll:

Once I got the last wanderer down, all of asuddent the screen gets dark and this BITCHIN Z comes up behind me in the most menacing way possible and flashes his lights. We start, he rearends me, I block him, he gets around, he's gone. Lasted like 8 seconds MAX. and I was runnin my pride and joy (at the time ;) skyline with over 1000 hp!! I was thinkin "this is hopeless!" After many fruitless tries, I finally got lucky and he crashed. First thing I did was buy the thing. The car doesn't really launch very well but once you hit the magic RPM it's like BOOM and you're gone. The game's kinda boring now. All I can do is challenge countless vipers and skylines and as soon as it says "go" they are out of sight behind me. It kinda got old.

It was still one of the best games I've played and I think was the one that turned me on to early Zs. I was looking at more late model stuff (namely last gen 300ZX) but I saw how beautiful the 240 looked. I instantly fell in love. Then by chance I heard about the conversion to SBC and I was sold. I'm gonna get my 240 soon. :twisted:

Guest Zachb55

I have GT2002 and WOW those graphics are great, i really wish you could add body kits and stuff to the exterior of the cars though, i could like build my dream Z then race it and then take pictures of it afterwards. too bad they didnt make it the fastest car in the game :? cause i wouldve rather won all my races with that then a friggen GT40. oh well they still look amazing, and i feel bad when i hit them and whoop em and stuff. :wink: