HybridZ

Having some trouble with brake calipers...

I've been having a hard time getting my brakes working at 100% again. My car has been running 83 280zx rear calipers and rotors for 2 years now without incident. However, I recently discovered that one of the calipers (on the drivers side) was leaking. I bought a reman unit from autozone but found that the brake line inlet thread was the wrong size! It was tapped for 3/8-24... I returned it and bought another set from a different store. This one was a reman from Wagner. I installed it just fine but when I went to bleed it fluid would come gushing straight out the bolt for the emergency cable. I returned that one and bought a third caliper from A1 Cardone. This one installed bled well initially. However after a few days I noticed that if I would drove the car a sizable distance without pumping the brakes the first pump would basically go right to the floor. Checking the caliper I noticed some moisture on the lower half of the caliper, I'm suspecting a leaking piston.

With my back story stated I have to say I'm at a bit of a loss as to what to do. Am I doing something wrong when I install them or is it normal to get crappy calipers when you go to buy a rebuild? Is one brands of reman calipers that are "better" than the rest? I can keep buying and returning these calipers but I'd like to get this right and for headache to be over.