HybridZ

Want a nice L-28 crank from West Coast

inline6

I need a nice L28 crankshaft - no messed up keyways, std main bearing size (rod bearings less critical), and no excessive rear main seal wear. Looking to locate one on the west coast as I want to send it to a crank grinder on the west coast which saves time and shipping cost from here in VA. $45 for a nice one?

Garrett

Edited by inline6

i have 1 that needs no work -i wouldnt even regrind it.send me a pm.located in modesto ca

Can you send me any close up pics? The reason I am sending it to the crank grinder is I am building a custom stroker motor via offset grinding... Are the keyways and where the dampner sits on the crank in excellent condition? Flywheel bolt threads are excellent? Any of the mains journals need polishing and are they standard size?

Garrett

I got a beautiful one pulled back from the block back in the 90's from a 40K original mile car and it was covered in assembly lube and kept indoors. It is in GREAT condition. Plus im in IL so shipping to VA wouldn't be as horrible as from the west coast. Can get lots of pics, send me a PM

Edited by snwbrderphat540