HybridZ

DrewZ

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hello, It's Ed from Regina, we talked earlier. I really like your car lots. Look forward to this spring. Tell me more about the gold one...and those rims!

thanks ahead of time

Eddy Finlayson

The gold one was bought by another member Drax240 and he has painted it and put a turbo motor into it. It was a sweet find as most of the ones here are sooooo rotten. We will definately have to go for a cruise with the other guys here in Regina...maybe the guys from Saskatoon want to make a weekend of it. If you are interested there is a local club that does import stock and modded auto cross racing that I am joning in on this year. Feel free to email or call me again anytime. Did you see the orange Cal Z widebody last year?? Hope he gets tired of it as I told him I want it if he ever gets rid of it. Cya bro!! burnout.gifburnout.gifcheers.gif

P.S. I bought the rims here locally and got a steal on them. They aren't really wide but I know a dealer here I used to do work for and I get some good deals sometimes. 2thumbs.gif

A calgary run would be nice as the racing scene is much bigger andf I have run there before. I would like to do a long weekend thang and I have a 6 man tent trailer out back if some peeps want to stay the night since it will be a long one. My buddy just bought then new Sentra SER Spec V and wants to go with for sum fun and run!! Nissan's never die!! burnout.gifcheers.gif

Guest Anonymous

calgary would be fun...hey, question for ya, my drivers side door handle broke on me in the classic FORD fashion. I can't open the door anymore from the outside for my life. Has this happened to anyone else? anyone help me out here?

Is the outside of the handle damaged or is it internal?? If it is internal the lever arm could have come off or the clip on it could have broken. If it is external than just replace the handle. I may have a spare one if it is the handle.

Calgary would be fun, the have a killer track out there. I am just getting to the point where I might trust it on a long trip. I had injectors failing and ignition issues. I would have to give it a good run through before, new upgrades means new surprises. Going to have to keep the boost down, it only has a stock clutch. I will post more when spring rolls around.