HybridZ

Nismo Body stripes?????

Guest ON3GO

Guest freakypainter

the cheapest and easiest way is to get a picture of what you want and take measurements of your car and take them to a sign or lettering shop and have them make them for you. then after your car is painted you can put them on.

ON3GO -

The guys at www.lettertech.com can do just about anything for decals or vinyl lettering. Did some stock graphics for one of my boats for about 1/20th the cost from the dealer. Will probably have them do some meatballs on my VR when it is ready.

Are you guys painting your rides yourself? I am in process of moving to Apollo Beach (Tampa) next month and will be looking for someone to paint the VR in a few months. Would rather find some HybridZers who can teach me some stuff and pay them on the side if you know of anyone.

Look forward to meeting you Floridians.

Teo

Hey guys...

well after many weeks of talking with two of my friends i got one to forget buying the new SRT-4, and get a S14 240sx and go all out, and i got my other friend to paint his 1999 Altima a gunmetal color along with other things.

so we all made a deal and all of us are gonna paint our cars (my 240Z WHEN i find one!!!!!)

a gun metal color, like you see on a few Nismo Nissan's. Also im still gonna do the Black hood, ZG flares, MSA front air dam, and rear panel.

They are just gonna get carbon fiber hoods, and the Altima is trying to get a Carbon Fiber truck too.

But we all love the Nismo Decals (stripes) that you see on all the Nismo GTR's, Z33's, Z32's and Silvia's.

anybody know where we can find these?

i looked at a few places and even ebay didnt have them.

Thanks

Mike.

P.S. anybody have any ideas on what Shade of gunmetal i should consider? the quicksilver color on the MKIV supras is nice.

No im not gonna be painting the Z.

My friends father has a good friend that paints alot of old hot rods around town and he is really really good so he will paint the Z.

and im not sure about painting the stripes on.... if i dont like it i can always take it off if its a sticker :D

mike