HybridZ

Thinking outside the box SBC

Guest Tht1KSguy

Guest Tht1KSguy

hey guys i came across this website today while i was looking for more info today on the Dominion Performance 32v heads that were in the Jan & Dec '98 issues of Super Chevy. Pushrods vs. Extinction there are also a few other good evolutionary ideas like the Hotrocker that have already been discussed. Just imagine what the 4.155 x 3.25 small block from Airflowresearch better 350 article would be like mated to those Dominion 32v heads... then maybe some nitrous or the boost of your choice... imagine the possibilities icon_biggrin.gif

just a thought...

[ September 07, 2001: Message edited by: Tht1KSguy ]

Guest Anonymous

Thanks for posting that, I had heard about that article but never had the pleasure to read it before. I'd like to see some dished low compression pistons with this combination (although maybe the raised pin might not like a turbo motor much? I'm pretty sure thats what they are using in Indy these days are short skirted pistons.). Say 25 lbs boost or so (or whatever it'll take more like...) ... icon_wink.gif Big fun. Thanks again.

Regards,

Lone