HybridZ

WTB any S30 3k or under (projects welcome)

Fourstar

Recently caught the Z bug and have been looking across the country for a Z that fits my criteria. All I want is a straight, somewhat complete S30 with minimal rust, things like the floor pans being a little rusty are fine, however big project such as the rear quarters, frame, or roof is probably not in my budget or skill level. Doesn't really matter running or not running, but preferably a complete or somewhat complete car for 3k or under that is in decent shape. Doesn't have to run but it would be preferable if it did and with a manual transmission, the car will most likely need to be shipped anyway as it is extremely difficult to find an unrestored and driven Z that hasn't succumbed to the harsh winters of Minnesota. I've done plenty of research on the Z and would love to start a project if I could get my hands on one for the right price.

Thanks for looking

Edited by Fourstar

post-6345-023415300 1299474117_thumb.jpg

Recently caught the Z bug and have been looking across the country for a Z that fits my criteria. All I want is a straight, somewhat complete S30 with minimal rust, things like the floor pans being a little rusty are fine, however big project such as the rear quarters, frame, or roof is probably not in my budget or skill level. Doesn't really matter running or not running, but preferably a complete or somewhat complete car for 3k or under that is in decent shape. Doesn't have to run but it would be preferable if it did and with a manual transmission, the car will most likely need to be shipped anyway as it is extremely difficult to find an unrestored and driven Z that hasn't succumbed to the harsh winters of Minnesota. I've done plenty of research on the Z and would love to start a project if I could get my hands on one for the right price.

Thanks for looking

1978 280z

runs great, new motor, new shocks, new wheels/tires, new exhaust, full msa3 body kit, radiator, started alternator, cold air intake.

this might be a little more in your 3k and under range.