HybridZ

Editing old posts

thehelix112

Mods,

I would love the ability to alter my older posts, specifically for build threads. I wrote up a lot of stuff in my build thread (http://forums.hybridz.org/index.php/topic/63506-daily-1978-280z/page__view__findpost__p__674248) regarding my coil-over conversion with pics and steps and what not, with all the pics from my album integrated. I then went and reorganized all my pics into subalbums and what not and broke the links, so now those posts are all broken.

It'd be great if I could go back and fix the links.

Many thanks,

Dave

Ah cool. I just thought if it was something that could be altered across the board it might be a more permanent solution than individual one-time updates. Will give that a shot though, thanks Ryan.

Dave

I believe you will find the mods are expressly set against allowing editing of threads older than a set period. Some past members got pissed off and edited their build threads with lots of good information on modifying things, to be blank, then left HybridZ. Before my time, but I've seen the "Edit old posts" topic show up enough times to learn the reason why not by now...

The mods view is if you don't want your tips and information out there, don't put it up in the first place, once it's up, it's staying so others can use it.

Since that's the site policy, the mods are pretty helpful about mod edits of old posts to reflect current data like changed img links, they'll just not wipe everything like a miffed whiny brat.