HybridZ

balancer timing marks?

clutchdust

Alright guys, I've done the 'search' thing and I have not found what I'm looking for yet. I've searched "timing marks, harmonic balancer and harmonic damper" but no luck.

So what I have is a stock balancer with four marks. I can't remember if this is the stocker from the 2.4 or 2.6, but this is the original from either a '73 2.4 or a '75(?) 2.6 I combined.

What I need to know is which one of the marks is supposed to be TDC and what are the increments of the other three marks?

Help?

Alright guys, I've done the 'search' thing and I have not found what I'm looking for yet. I've searched "timing marks, harmonic balancer and harmonic damper" but no luck.

So what I have is a stock balancer with four marks. I can't remember if this is the stocker from the 2.4 or 2.6, but this is the original from either a '73 2.4 or a '75(?) 2.6 I combined.

What I need to know is which one of the marks is supposed to be TDC and what are the increments of the other three marks?

Help?

A picture would help. Either 1 or 5 degrees per notch. Beth way to know for sure is get the engine at TDC and check it.