HybridZ

Looking for a set of four screw SU Carberators

Z lion 71

I need the complete set. Manifold, linkage to fire wall, possible heat shield etc. I have a 73 so not sure if the heat shield i have will work. Would prefer to take it out of the box and put them on,plug and play. The carbs need to either be rebuilt or in very good condition. They need to be very clean aswell. I don't want anything needing cleaning up or rebuilding. Thanks

Mike

619-890-0553

san diego area

I have what you are asking for. They have been rebuilt by z- therapy and never run. I have the intake ( "polished" )and the balance tube, linkage, aircleaner, heat sheild, everything. Includes the z-therapy CD and I'll throw in a Uni-syn gauge to tune them with. They came with a project car and I am not using them.

Z-therapy reman = about $650 (with good cores)

intake manifold, polised and plated $120.00

plated fuel rail $75.00

Linkage n/c

I will ship them to you fed- x for $625.00 - as listed above.

Jack

Mike

619-890-0553

san diego area

• 1 month later...

I took these off of my L28 with E88 head very recently...

post-4218-032375400 1304038732_thumb.jpg

They are quite nice. They are the 4 screw (early) version that is desired. I had them rebuilt in 1994 with new Nissan OE: thottle shafts, thottle plates, throttle shaft bushings, jet nozzles, screws for domes, screws for float covers, and the hoses that go from the float chamber to the nozzles. I replaced the stock N27 needles with the "SM" needles which are the hot ticket for the L28 engine. I put some attention to polishing the domes some time ago. That is why they look pretty good. They could use a maintenance polish to make them really shine again.

While replacing one of the shaft bushings during the rebuild, the aluminum around it broke. This was expertly tig welded (and run on the car since 1994 with no issues). Also, one of the air filter tabs was tig welded and redrilled at the same time.

They do have some miles on them - probably 70k since the rebuild, but they work great. I have the heat shield also... If you think you are interested, I will post a few more pics. I was getting ready to sell them on eBay...

I'm not sure on pricing because I haven't looked to see what they are worth yet. I know that Ztherapy ones are like $600, and these obviously aren't anything near that nice. My rough guess is $250, but let me look around and see...

Edited by inline6