HybridZ

WTB 280z Dash

Easy Does It

That's interesting.

I am not too familiar with these things, so my question is, will the covers you see on ebay fit over this?

That's a good question. The covers I see are cloth covers that go over the dash to protect it from the the sun. This would be good if you wanted to build yourself a custom dash. I do have a complete dash with the typical 3 splits. If you want pics let me know.

I have a frame for a 280z dash, click on the link for more pics.

bare dash

I'm pretty sure that is a metal frame for a 280zx because I can see a speaker vent in the middle and 280z's don't have speakers in the dash. Also The plastic molded covers won't go onto a metal frame you have to glue them to the existing foam which looks tacky imo. I have a dash from a 76 its just the foam part you would have to bolt it to your frame and use some bumper epoxy and whatever else to fix it up. On my dash I just filled it with some silicone and put a cloth cover over it. But there are a few threads about making it look good as new.