HybridZ

275mm tires in front.

I hate asking this question, as I've been searching for days for wheel/tire setups and should have come across a solid answer. Looking to get a diamond racing 15x10 setup. I'd prefer not to stagger tire sizes, and unfortunately (as I'm sure you know) there's not much for 15" tires, so I'm looking to run 275/50/15's all around. This is a non-coilover car (wheel spacers will be on hand), lowered with tokico's advanced handling kit, and ZG Flares. Aside from normal trimming of the front valence, etc. (which I'm fine with), will 275's fit under a front flare and be manageable? Thanks!

I hate asking this question, as I've been searching for days for wheel/tire setups and should have come across a solid answer. Looking to get a diamond racing 15x10 setup. I'd prefer not to stagger tire sizes, and unfortunately (as I'm sure you know) there's not much for 15" tires, so I'm looking to run 275/50/15's all around. This is a non-coilover car (wheel spacers will be on hand), lowered with tokico's advanced handling kit, and ZG Flares. Aside from normal trimming of the front valence, etc. (which I'm fine with), will 275's fit under a front flare and be manageable? Thanks!

I ran 275/45-16s all around with a LOT of suspension modifications. I strongly suggest coil overs in front otherwise the scrub radius will get pretty bad. You do have to run some scrub in the S30 front end to make it handle but the additional 1.5" of outboard spacing on the wheels is bad. You're also going to have to do something about camber and caster with that wide a wheel/tire combo up front. If you still go with the Tokico springs, do not use the 240Z Tokico springs. Go with the 280Z springs.