HybridZ

Rear Disc conversion bracket

daddydonuts

I am doing the 82 280ZX rotors and calipers swap on my 73 240Z, Im in need of the early maxima bracket. I have searched the forums and found that they are hard to source. Maybe someone has fabricated the brackets and can point me in the right direction. I took a chance and I bought a set of brackets off of Ratsun, but it was the wrong type of bracket (looks like it would fit the front axle).

p/n 44155-04S10

• 2 weeks later...

If you haven't spent money on the machines ones, I have a set I just machined from the flat 87 brackets. Give me a price and they are yours.

Do you still have these? I had some from another source but that fell through. How much do you want? how about $85 shipped - i bought non-machined ones for 35 shipped. I will send you some flat ones from an 85 maxima if you are interested in machining them and reselling. If you no longer have the some already machined. how much to machine the ones that I have and send them back?

Do you still have these? I had some from another source but that fell through. How much do you want? how about $85 shipped - i bought non-machined ones for 35 shipped. I will send you some flat ones from an 85 maxima if you are interested in machining them and reselling. If you no longer have the some already machined. how much to machine the ones that I have and send them back?

Mine are at the machine shop, later D