HybridZ

BC camber plate question

I have a couple of questions regarding the 3 and 4 bolt camber plates. First off will these work with other coilover setups besides BC coilovers? I have S13 coils (upgarage) for my 280z and need camber plates that dont require allot of cutting or welding as I plan on doing the install myself. These look great, fit the description perfectly. Also what mods need to be done with using the 4 bolt plates. Do I just need to drill 2 additional holes and use the 2 factory holes? Anyone using them on their setups please chime in!!!!Thanks

Rick

I have the 3 bolt ones, they don't give as much adjustment as the 4 bolt as I understand. I don't know about the install of the 4 bolts. The 3 bolt ones are stock replacements. In order to fit the nut and bearing, you need a shaft that has 12mm thread engagement area.

This is what I need to know. So the shaft has to be 12 mm thick. Does the nut have a sleeve that fits into the bearing or does it just lay on top of the bearing?  Some bearings like the ones in the megan camber plates have the nut that has a shaft that fits into the bearing. I will take pics of what I mean later and post them. Either way 12mm......Thanks.