HybridZ
skerry

71 240z with flood damage

Car was complete submerged in water during the recent flood. It's a 1971 series 1. It has been converted to a sbc but Id be selling it as a flood damaged roller. Body is in great shape and has been hosed off and had all standing water removed. Title is clean and will not show salvaged or rebuilt though I will be completely up front with the new owner. It was a body kit but the previous owner attempted to hide the seam and that seam is cracking. Interior has been removed completely and hosed out and has no standing water. The car has also been modified for a fuel cell and the rear wheel wells have been tubbed. The wheels and tires are new. I've lost everything and I just can't see working on a car when there's so many more important things.

I hate to hear that for the car but especially you guys. How would you have described the car in terms of mods, repair history and condition if you were selling it pre-flood? I for one would like to see pictures and know the price you're asking. My wife said recently no more Zs but she's already mad at me for something else so the timing might be good.

1971 240z, freshly rebuilt sbc with hot cam, rebuilt 700r4, door locks have been shaved,turn signals have been shaved and replaced with leds in the grill, has the correct series 1 pillar emblems but needs the rest,all chrome is there and in good shape, tubbed rear end, plate installed between shock towers for stability brand new tires and rims, body has a fiberglass kit that has been seemed and is cracking at the seem in places, 15 gallon fuel cell with holley red electric fuel pump,fuel door has been shaved but there is an imperfection under the paint where it was done,hood has a dent in the middle from a screw on top of air breather, previous owner installed pins in the hood. The cowl does have some damage, a couple of scrapes and mild warping, I will add things as I think about them. I have some stuff that survived that I will include. Unfortunately the brand new vintage air system didn't but the compressor and condensor should be fine. Also, I will include before and after photos later today.