HybridZ

How It's Made - Dragsters, airing at PM Jan 21

Warren

Nothing says we can't just show up as a Datsun/Nissan/Infiniti contingent during another event. There are several other gatherings in which we could partake at Silver Dollar. Nobody says you "can't" bring your car and have fun at some other event. It just wouldn't be DNI Only as it has been in the past.

It's alot of work to put on a "private" track gathering, and most of their other events welcome us when we show up with our Datsuns...so....................if someone wants to find out what other events they have and coordinate the efforts, just let me know and I'll be glad to modify the website and put it back up (and if they don't want to use the website, that's ok too) I'm just not going to be the one to organize anything in particular any more.

Nothing says we can't just show up as a Datsun/Nissan/Infiniti contingent during another event. There are several other gatherings in which we could partake at Silver Dollar. Nobody says you "can't" bring your car and have fun at some other event. It just wouldn't be DNI Only as it has been in the past.

It's alot of work to put on a "private" track gathering, and most of their other events welcome us when we show up with our Datsuns...so....................if someone wants to find out what other events they have and coordinate the efforts, just let me know and I'll be glad to modify the website and put it back up (and if they don't want to use the website, that's ok too) I'm just not going to be the one to organize anything in particular any more.

There are a lot of meets in Atlanta for older imports (which seemed to be all that was left at DNI) I just can't bare driving 250 miles, Reynolds was pushing it as is.

Edited by 280zx 2by2