HybridZ

280z Tail Light Surround & Drivers Light Bucket

bfsnail

I'm looking for the plastic tail light surrounds for a 280z. I dont need the silver/chrome part, just the black portion. Also looking for a drivers side headlight bucket with no dents/rust.

Thanks! Rob

::Edit::

This is working so well I guess I'll list a couple other things I'm looking for up here.

1) Full edis-6 system (coilpack, sensor, missing tooth wheel & control module)

2) Same side intercooler (dimensions that work well with 280z)

3) BOV

Edited by bfsnail

I removed the tailights from the surrounds. A couple of the plastic "studs" snapped when I removed the screws on the drivers side. They can probably be glued back on. The passenger side came off ok. If you're still interested, I'd take $20 for the pair including shipping. If you are wanting something nicer, you might hit up Montezuma.

Jim

I removed the tailights from the surrounds. A couple of the plastic "studs" snapped when I removed the screws on the drivers side. They can probably be glued back on. The passenger side came off ok. If you're still interested, I'd take $20 for the pair including shipping. If you are wanting something nicer, you might hit up Montezuma.

Jim

If they are uncracked on the portion that is visible and can still be mounted pretty securely, they will work just fine. Your paypal address sir?