HybridZ

Help to Identify this manifold

nismo_zxt

I was wondering if anyone has more information on the intake manifold.

Would it be a combination of two intake.?

An cut EFI intake welded to a cut DCOE.

Is this a custom casting?

Or is it a company that produces it?

If this is the case, what is it?

Thanks for the help

sne8.jpg

Edited by nismo_zxt

There is something cast into the top of the #2 intake runner---if we can see that it might help. The short ITB's look like they may be a Billett One-Off (there is a cut in logo between the barrels...)

I don't know who casts it, but I would REALLY like to know where I can get one---that would make my staged injection a breeze!

Do you actually have this manifold, or is this just a photo you are posting as a question?

Some shots as requested above would definitely help I.D. the manufacturer. I would say it is NOT a cut-and-weld modification of the stock manifold. It looks like something out of Japan, they were the only ones I know of that used that OEM-Style captive injector mount on aftermarket parts.

I knew it would draw your attention Tony D. :)

This is a picture I found on SAU.com.

I was looking for info on ITB.

I'm still looking on this forum to find more and where/who it came from.

I think it could be the flange from an L28 EFI.

It has the same shape without the extra metal between the runner.

Even The Little top Hole is the cross bar between The 3 and 4. Same has the L28 Intake.

Look at the 2 mark on the runner 2 and 3. It look like the runner has straight before that mark.

It could be a weld that has been sanded...

I don't know who casts it, but I would REALLY like to know where I can get one---that would make my staged injection a breeze!

I'd take one too.

sne8-2.jpg

Edited by nismo_zxt

Resolution on the photo isn't sufficient to see where the casting marks go---that is why I wanted to see what it said on the top of #2.

If it was, and they Homogolated to 35mm that would seem to work. It would be nice to see from the top, bottom, and inside!

I have seen JDM Aftermarket Castings that have the bar on it, there was a manifold with a plenum sold in the 80's that had double injector bungs and if you didn't look closely you would think it was a normal L28E manifold...aside from the bungs halfway up the runners!