HybridZ

Is there a wiring harness for L28ET engine?

I recently bought the EZ wiring harness which will fix most of my wiring mess but it does not help with engine wiring and sensors. The wiring in my engine bay is a complete wreck as well. Is there a wiring harness like EZ that can be an L28ET replacement?

I want to install Megasquirt and it appears it needs to piggyback off of an existing wiring harness and cannot be used as a harness. Does anyone know?

Megasquirt has its own harness available to wire up all the engine sensor connections and injectors. Your car just needs a stock harness to work the lights, starter, alternator, wipers and so on. Look on the DIYautotune site, the megasquirt harness is on there. The EZ harness should take care of your lights, starter, and so on.

I am currently rewiring my 280zx completely. I am using a EZ harness for the chassis. I used weather pack connectors for the chassis harness. For my engine harness I went with a megasquirt. All you need extra is 240sx TPS sensor, IAT sensor, coolant senor for turbo, you can also calibrate your stock sensors. The engine wiring is pretty straight forward and there are plenty of resources on the internet, on how to wire your engine. You just need to make sure you have relays for the fuel pump and ignition.