HybridZ

photoshop help??

arthur65

yeah ive been doing some pondering about what colors i could possibly paint my 240z. i have come to a decision and know what i want, but thats where photoshop comes in. i dont have photoshop on my computer so i cant even try to attempt it(even though it looks easy on youtube haha..) so can someone pretty please photoshop this picture im goin to attach to this post, its the rims stance and everything i want except the color so hopefully something happens, and i can make into my wallpaper. the colors i was thinking of are kawasaki green and or midnight purple post-13872-066876800 1307340947_thumb.jpg

Edited by arthur65

I'll see if I have time to do that for you. You want the green like my zed or a lighter version?

o yeah dude, i love the color green you have actually what the name of that??? is it a stock color?? well i would like it to be a little lighter though but beggers cant be choosers :lol: haha.. yeah but thanks man if you can

Its actually called "leap frog green". Its a cheap Valspar paint, just like rustoleum but tintable any color. I bought a gallon of it from Lowes for $26, it was the gloss (not high gloss). The black on the other hand is just plain old black gloss rustoleum. I used a cheap $20 Harbor Freight paint gun. There are imperfections but it came out as a good 20 footer.

I'll be re-doing it in a few years with real auto paint but thats after alot of other body mods. The hotwheels emblem on the side is just photoshopped as of right now. I'll be laying down a few coats of clear on the paint and will integrate some yellow/gold flake to the clear to make a ghosting effect for the hotwheels emblem and flames.

Because I had nothing better to do B) I hope at least you'll like it.

You should check Big Phil's car if you'd like to see one...

post-3327-057006200 1307558535_thumb.jpg

=> There isn't only Photoshop, you should check Gimp or paint.net. Those are good softs.

Edited by Lazeum

Doh, looks like when I was editing my photobucket account I accidently deleted some pics.... arghhh I'll try fixing it..

wow man i almost had an orgasm scrolling down when it caught my eye :P...haha but it looks great man thanks you very much kind sir. it almost looks to me that i have some competition in the green z department too, next time when im in the las vegas area ima have to check out your car