HybridZ

Rb25 motor locked?

voltron_boi

Man,I hate to say this but it's trashed. Turn the motor over and inspect the cylinder walls. The head is trashed, I bet the valve guide is busted also. I would take it to a machine shop and get them to inspect the head. The piston is hard to say, I've seen worse and I was able to grind off the ridges on the impact zone. It's possible that the piston might cracked.Inspect it and go from there. Inspect the other valves because if you hit one you might of hit more.

Edited by pat1

Man,I hate to say this but it's trashed. Turn the motor over and inspect the cylinder walls. The head is trashed, I bet the valve guide is busted also. I would take it to a machine shop and get them to inspect the head. The piston is hard to say, I've seen worse and I was able to grind off the ridges on the impact zone. It's possible that the piston might cracked.Inspect it and go from there. Inspect the other valves because if you hit one you might of hit more.

Yeah, I suspecting the head is trashed, but I dont no that for-sure until I drop it off at the machine shop tomorrow. I check the cylinder walls and it look to be normal all around 6 cylinder. I'm going to replace the piston as soon as I find another good piston, because I dont want to risk anything in the future.