HybridZ

WTB: Body Sections off Early Z Car.

Jeri_74_260Z

Hey guys. I'm trying to track down a pair of decent rear quarter wheel arch/ dog leg panels off an original Z car. I've attached images of the car to better show exactly what I need cut. I know that there are aftermarket pieces available but If possible I'd much rather use original steel as I've heard the replacements aren't always the best when it comes to overall material quality etc. I'm located in Central FL and would be more than willing to drive out and cut/ grind the sections off myself if anybody has a parts car in the area. Thanks guys!

post-20648-065397700 1310582378_thumb.jpg

post-20648-081339900 1310582387_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the heads up, I'll check LKQ but I doubt the car's still there, those guys tend to crush everything after only a week in the yard (only cars I've ever seen them let sit for longer than that are stuff like old corvettes and the like). Yeah I know my car's pretty far gone but there is a bit of an emotional/sentimental attachment to it, so I really want to try and bring this one back... already have repair panels/ donor car sections for everywhere else just need the wheel arches at the moment.

• 3 weeks later...

LOL!!!!!!! I checked out this EXACT car at some dude's place a week ago via a craigslist add..... I didn't pull anything that day and when I called him back he told me it was sold to a guy in georgia :P.... that's kinda funny though, the guy was asking waaaayyyyy too much for parts off it ($200 for a single rear wheel arch/quarter panel) that's funny as hell. Sadly from what I remember, while the arches looked good, the dog leg panels had been attacked by the "Great Bondini". Floors were perfect on it though the front frame rails were totally toast Thanks for the heads up bro, I'll head over there tomorrow, need to grab some random bolts and other bits.

Edited by Jeri_74_260Z

• 2 weeks later...

Hey thanks for the heads up dude. Oh, can you tell me if the lower rocker panel on the driver's side on that car was chopped up or all there? Also what shape was the pass fender in? Bondo-ed up or solid? Upap is a bit of a drive for me so I don't want to waste the trip thanks