HybridZ

WTB: S130 coupe

Forcer

I'm posting this for a friend of mine. He's looking to get back into imports, and wants to do so with a Z. After seeing my S130 he has decided he wants to build one. Any year will suffice, but it must be a coupe with a clean title. Doesn't need to be running, but the frame must be useable or not too far gone where it's not worth saving. Willing to travel depending on condition. Send me a pm and I'll pass on the info to him. For reference we are just a little north of Cincinnati, Oh.

1983 280zx with 138k miles. Car runs (though a little hot) has a clean interior with Pioneer radio and speakers. Car is missing muffler (was completly rusted out), but is not overly loud as the pipe does a good job of keeping it down. Dent in drivers side door, pass. side fender, and hood. I have replacement body parts for all of these which would be included (just need painting)Car has small amounts of rust, primarily by tail light corner on pass. side, and the spare tire well. Car is definetly a project, but would not take much to be a great driver. Car is also missing the front bumper accent on the drivers side (as seen in pic). I am located in Northern VA (20187). Price is $750. Let me know.

261727_2232809097709_1172354435_2752504_622263_n.jpg