HybridZ

WTB 16 or 17 in, wide, low offset wheels

h4nsm0l3m4n

I'm looking for a new set of wheels for my Z car but my car isnt really good looking enough to warrant a shiny new set so I'm hoping someone can help me out with something used.

I am looking for wide wheels - 9-10 in. wide would be fine, 16s preferable, 17s ok too. 4x114.3 bolt pattern, and low or negative offsets.

Some used Rota RB-Rs from the group buy would be awesome. Some old, used Watanabes or Panasports would be even more so. If you have something else that fits the above PLEASE let me know, I'd like to consider any possibility. I do realize I may be asking for the impossible but I figured I'd take a chance, post this up, and see what happens. Thanks!

Edited by h4nsm0l3m4n

I'm looking for a new set of wheels for my Z car but my car isnt really good looking enough to warrant a shiny new set so I'm hoping someone can help me out with something used.

I am looking for wide wheels - 9-10 in. wide would be fine, 16s preferable, 17s ok too. 4x114.3 bolt pattern, and low or negative offsets.

Some used Rota RB-Rs from the group buy would be awesome. Some old, used Watanabes or Panasports would be even more so. If you have something else that fits the above PLEASE let me know, I'd like to consider any possibility. I do realize I may be asking for the impossible but I figured I'd take a chance, post this up, and see what happens. Thanks!

I'm selling a very cherry set of 16 x 8's O-offset two have near new 225x50x16 Nexen directional thread and the other two have no tires. They are the rarest ENKEI wheels to find and they are not Enkei 92's. They come with black mesh and has a design pattern like Epsilon wheels. $700.I have no pics and you are welcome to come see them.

Thanks very much for the offer, however unfortunately I will have to decline. I'm currently running 15x7 panasports on my car. I love the look but the width really isnt there. I feel like if I give up my panasports I want to do it for wheels that are much wider than mine (ie 9 or 10 in. wide).

• 9 months later...

I thought I would bump this up since I'm still looking for wheels. Wanted to add that 15s, 16s, and 17s will do but not really looking to spend much more than $1200. Doesnt have to be super pretty, mostly just wide and functional. Its a long shot but please let me know if you have something..

Edited by h4nsm0l3m4n