HybridZ

Mckinney Motorsports L-Series Race Engine Mounts Review Video!

subtle_driver

I have been Beating up on this Set of McKinney Motorsports engine mounts for over a year! I had my doubts as I usually go through a set of stock ones in less than 6 months, a year if i'm lucky! I was blown away with the quality, fit-and-finish, looks, and durability of this product! One of the most exciting upgrades for the L-Series in recent memory!

Very Comfortable even for daily driving. You will notice more engine feedback and a large amount of power response to the ground compared to the stock mounts. A huge and rewarding benefit well worth the money! I give this product a perfect score! There are no complaints and it is easy to install with just basic hand tools and a jack with a piece of wood to hold the oil pan when supporting the engine or transmission. It would take about 30 minutes for the average z-enthusiast to install.

I do a lot of racing! Every other weekend Im at the Autocross tearing it up in my z, I also attend SDCR Rally Cross, and The most abuse from Daily Driving and Clutch kicking and drifting at the SD Club Racing Gymkhana and Series! All this abuse and driving has not caused any wear on the mounts. Don't waste you're money on stock or cheap aftermarket, get these and they will last!

Enjoy the review! LMK what you think and if you have questions don't be afraid to ask ;)

post-2187-073104200 1314049214_thumb.jpg

post-2187-029242000 1314049633_thumb.jpg