HybridZ

Japanese audible warning box for s130

akumazedex

I wanna know how much you'd sell that for too. I wanna get one of those audible warning devices, especially a japanese one. That would just be great fun IMO to hear that ramble. I'd learn japanese too at the same time.

Heck now I want that. hook me up to.

Edited by Heathhh

I have a JDM Fairlady shell, First registered in Japan in '78 (presumably as a '79 model), first registered in NZ as a used import in '87. That is according to the original NZ title.

HGS130-003806

I'll have a look next time I'm down the back of the farm where I have it stashed in the hayshed. Sorry Heathhh, only the one shell so if it's there, Battledat has first dibs, but I'll ask on a NZ Z forum and see if the Kapiti packrat has any, plenty of JDM imports here in NZ. :D

Right, had a look through the shell and there is no box in that location. Also the 280ZX Hynes manual makes no mention of it and all the boxes I can locate are accounted for in the diagrams.

Mine may be a base model and the box only shows up on the higher end spec levels?

I'll pop a question up on the zclub site :D

• 4 weeks later...