HybridZ

Per-Lux Ignitor?

luseboy

Hello,

So I'm pretty new here... Been lurking for a while. Anyways, I bought an L28 off CL and it came with a distributor with no cap. I was just cleaning it up and trying to see what kind it was, and cleaned off some dust and it's got a Per-Lux Ignitor conversion to electric. I assume this was a point distributor at one point (it looks oem, has D606-52 and 9603 stamped into the side). Anyways I was wondering if anyone knows anything about there or not. I'm ultimately trying to figure out if I want to use it or get something else. Anyways I searched and couldn't find anything...

Thanks,

Austin

hmm I must not be good at searching haha. Thanks for the link! I'm still trying to figure out if it's a "good" distributor, performance wise... I saw that the conversion kit is around $120 through per-lux. Does anyone on here use one of these? Does anyone know if they're any good? I'll keep searching around... but I haven't found answers to those questions yet!