HybridZ

Fuel rail setup

mondello.v

so im wanting to put an actual fuel rail on my 75 280z and heres my plan. just wanna make sure it will work. i was gonna run the line from the fuel filter to the front of the Lonewolf fuel rail (staying with barbed fuel injectors) and install an aem fpr on the back of the rail and run the return fuel line from the fpr back to the original metal return hose. pretty basic and i dont see why it wouldnt work but wanted to get some input before i do it.

the only other performance mods im planning for the car is an msa header, 2.5'' exhaust, intake, rebuilt air flow meter, and maybe porting the stock tb mainly just cleaning it up and smoothing it out, and porting the runners on the intake manifold also mainly to smooth out the castings. is there anything i can get rid of on the stock manifold while keeping the stock ecu just to clean it up abit.

yeah i didnt think there would be any gain performance wise but it will clean the engine bay up alot i think. and i figured with all the extra airflow that being able to up the fuel pressure a few pounds might be helpful. im not wanting anything crazy just a good daily driveable z thats hopefully reliable as possible. and i think the stock fuel pressure is 40 pounds. is this correct? can i get rid of the cold start setup or will this effect anything? thank you for your input.