HybridZ

New Guy Looking for info

DraggingDatsun

I've read through many build threads but I can't find just a list of what I need I'm looking to do an RB25DET into my 1976 280z all of the builds I have seen are for 260z which are carbed so they get tangled up in the fuel mess.I have a rolling shell with the stock trans, diff, and driveshaft and have a fuel cell as well.I already have the rb already front mount and I had seen a link for a company that makes plug and play harnesses so once I find that company again Im going to purchase a harness from them. What do I all need from what car? an rb25 trans, computer, and the stock motor mounts? what trans mounts do I use?

well then next pay check will be ordering that thank you so much. I'm picking up a rb25 trans and computer this weekend

If you want to save 500 dolalrs why dont you just follow Chris Rummel's guide to wire your rb into your 280z. I didnt want to pay so i did it myself. I took me one day to wire in which the car started up no hassle. Another day to tuck the wire and such.