HybridZ

280z L28E engine wanted

kswagable

I am looking for a 280z(prefer a 1976 L28E engine because thats my cars year) engine in running condition. reason being is because the one i have in there now i am pulling out to build a stroker motor and i would like to have another one to put in there so i can drive it around while my build is up up and away :) so if you have a efi L28E please let me know. Pm me or email me at xcom90@yahoo.com. Also if you have a L28ET let me know also and remember these motors must me in running condition thank you z community.

I am looking for a 280z(prefer a 1976 L28E engine because thats my cars year) engine in running condition. reason being is because the one i have in there now i am pulling out to build a stroker motor and i would like to have another one to put in there so i can drive it around while my build is up up and away :) so if you have a efi L28E please let me know. Pm me or email me at xcom90@yahoo.com. Also if you have a L28ET let me know also and remember these motors must me in running condition thank you z community.

I have three good motors but i'm in California.Shipping could be expensive.

Guest Iowaboy

Have you found a motor? I've got one out of a "81" zx,with 95K miles. It was running we we pulled it in June. My son wrecked the car and we parted it out and junked the body. Motor still has everything attached, including the intake and manifold. I'm located in SE iowa...