HybridZ

Needed

johndaniel.b.coffin

There are several pieces that run from the firewall to the balance tube, do you need them all or do you have some or? Pic would be helpful. With that said I may be able to help once I know exactly what you need. pm me when you get a chance.

Ft. Campbell, my first duty station, D Co., 101st Avn Bn. 1st active duty unit to get the Blackhawks!

I'll check tonight if time allows, if not then tomorrow evening. Think I have what you need-bell crank [mounts to the 'stud' on the firewall next to the rod that comes from the accel pedal], linkage and bolts for the piece your left pointer finger is near. What I do have may all be replated though...

I added a pic to show what I do have....

Below is what I believe you need. Bellcrank & plastic bushings, circlip to secure it, bolts for the piece at the end of the throttle rod at your finger tip [bolts it to the firewall], ~7" adjustable rod and a decent condition used throttle rod boot [yours is shredded].

$40 for all of in the pic shipped usps priority mail to your door. If I had them unrestored they would be quite a bit less as the replating process is not cheap.

med_gallery_176_838_1365170.jpg

Edited by 1 tuff z