HybridZ

240z BUMPERS!

simonphoenixmdk

I recently purcased a set of 240z bumpers and was told that they came from a 1972 240z. Once I went to install them, I discovered that they are in fact, 1973 240z bumpers. These are not going to achieve the look I want on my car, so I am hoping to trade someone for some 1972 bumpers or just sell them outright. The chome is worn but they are relatively straight and dent free (minor dings). Great candidates for paint or rechroming. They come with front and rear overrider bars as well. I only want to recover what I paid for them or trade for 72 bumpers. I will probably paint the bumpers black, so the chrome condition is not the highest priority (straightness is). Please let me know what you have, ill entertain all reasonable offers. I would also be interested in fiberglass bumpers for trade. I paid $80 each bumper and I am located in Southern California 92501

I will upload some photos later tonight.

• 3 weeks later...

I recently purcased a set of 240z bumpers and was told that they came from a 1972 240z. Once I went to install them, I discovered that they are in fact, 1973 240z bumpers. These are not going to achieve the look I want on my car, so I am hoping to trade someone for some 1972 bumpers or just sell them outright. The chome is worn but they are relatively straight and dent free (minor dings). Great candidates for paint or rechroming. They come with front and rear overrider bars as well. I only want to recover what I paid for them or trade for 72 bumpers. I will probably paint the bumpers black, so the chrome condition is not the highest priority (straightness is). Please let me know what you have, ill entertain all reasonable offers. I would also be interested in fiberglass bumpers for trade. I paid $80 each bumper and I am located in Southern California 92501

I will upload some photos later tonight.

I'm interested in buying your bumpers. Can you upload some pictures?