HybridZ

WTB - 280 ZX right front fender in excellent condition

jhaag

Let me know if you need it to be shipped.I have three Passenger side finders.Rust free.

My zip code is 80113. What is the price for the fender? Have you shipped fenders before? If so, what is the best way that you have found? Can you supply a photo?

Thanks

John

My zip code is 85029 and it's not that far from my location.

I used to send them through Fedex and Greyhound and to be honest with you they are almost the same with the larg packages but with fedex you get insurance,tracking and they delevre it to your door!

$50 for it and what ever shipping cost is and it usualy the cost be a round $60-$70.

I will post some pictures later on.( I am at work and they are blocking my photobucket)

Jamal

Edited by borini63

Jamal:

Thanks for the photos. I am interested but on the white fender, it looks like there is rust at the bottom. Can you get a closer photo? The photos of the black fender don't show the bottom or around the chrome trim. Can you get better photos? I only want a fender without ANY rust or dings. I'm willing pay for, or wait for, one that is in perfect condition.

Sorry for being picky.

Thanks

John