HybridZ

Milwaukee / Seattle / Arizona z owners

I got my z from milwaukee and it was a arizona car, the guy had brought it up the previous year and run out of funding. I also picked up a parts car from a milwaukee suburb and after looking at about 15 cars that were basket cases I finally found one that was in driving condition but to far gone to save. I would avoid the rust belt we use away to much salt, anything thats left here is not worth the time. South/Western cars are what I would go for.

Thanks for the advice, I am heavily searching those areas. I hope to find something soon!

Anyone out there able to check out a few z's for me? Obviously not for free, lol.

I live here in Central Wisconsin. Made two trips to Texas to pick up two very sound 71 240Z. So, if you are looking for someone who knows the typical but critical issues Z's have, I have a pretty solid knowledge of these cars. Feel free to pm or email "newtonhubcap@gmail.com"

I live here in Central Wisconsin. Made two trips to Texas to pick up two very sound 71 240Z. So, if you are looking for someone who knows the typical but critical issues Z's have, I have a pretty solid knowledge of these cars. Feel free to pm or email "newtonhubcap@gmail.com"

Thanks for the info!