HybridZ

rb28 stroker

PMC raceengines

well the 30 block is not as good as the N1 block for a start ,also the 28 rpms so well and will last a lot longer as the 30 crank does not like to see more than 7500rpm for to long ,yes if it was a drag engine i would do a 30 or rb34 but this is a road race motor that will see 8000rpm or more .i dont mind building any RB combo but its what the bloke wonts ,the 30 and bigger do make more torque but as a race engine there not as nice as the 26 -28

well the N1 has more meat around the head bolts and is diffrent around the cooling chanels it was made for racing as the 32 gtr would crack when we raced it with more than 2 bar for long times . i have seen so many 26 blocks cracked around the bolts on the deck and the 33block is no better, as for the boost responce the 28 is on full boost 1000 rpm better than a 26 with the same turbos

Edited by PMC raceengines

What dumps would you recommend? Dont see to many divorced pipes out there, I hear the Tomei ones creep too. I am debating getting -5 or -7 instead of single turbo on mine.

I hear you, the creep was not a problem i asked the motec for 18psi and thats what i got ,but one 35/40 with a 86 rear housing

well do the job just nice