HybridZ

Any MS Gurus in Socal?

Fuzzydicerule

Hey guys. Simple question really. Is there anybody in Socal (North county san diego to be way more exact) Who has the time, knowledge and desire to help a brother out setting up a tune for an L28et. Its not of gigantic importance at the moment, as the car is lacking wiring, but sometime in the future im going to have to get this thing drivable, and i don't think i have the ability to get a decent tune going, at least not easily. not without any prior knowledge or experience. Is there anyone out there who would be willing to meet up once my car is running and give me a hand getting a decent tune set up?

To be clear, ideally id go get it dynotuned somewhere, but i just flat don't have the cash for that, and TBH i think the money is better spent elsewhere at this point, and would like to just get her running good with a street tune, but it will happen down the line. (im willing to compensate for gas and such, if no one immediately local is availible, but along the same lines of the dynotune, i dont want to be paying out the rectum for it either, if everyone is going to try to extort me, then ill buckle down and do it myself)

TBH im thoroughly expecting a TS migration, but on the off chance this hasn't been discussed and doesn't piss off the mods, I'm curious to see who's out there.

(I have the car idling and revable, and the car is able to move under its own power, just cant go into boost)

Have you tried copying a tune based off of your setup, in the Maps Section?. Just look for one thats similar to your setup and copy it. See how the engine runs with that tune and then you have to tune your engine from there. Thats what a lot of people do.

Do you have a wideband? If not its harder to tune but not impossible. Just have someone ride with you and you tune on the fly.

Megasquirt also has a program that helpe you tune your engine.

I did find one, but I've had to fiddle with it a lot just to get it To run the way it does now

Yes I have a wideband.

The reason I like someone to help ou is that there are a lot of parameters that I am unsure of and I have a sneaking suspicion that this entire process would e easier with someone who knows what they're doing

Not sure on the specifics as its been a month r so since ive done anything with it. The board is an msII v3.0. The motor is an l28et stock longblock, t3/t4 with a 14psi wg, ka24 tb and supra 440 injectors. The exu wiring is done I just need to fix a few things, the cars wiring is out and due to be replaced any day now