HybridZ

Wanted: Any year 240z/260z/280z

Nick J

I'm looking for a good deal on any year s30. Doesn't really matter to me if it is a 240/260/280. Car must be a 4/5 speed, no automatics, and no zx's. Would prefer running and driving, but that is not a must. However, the car must be in decent shape. I don't want to be doing rust repair on the body. Would prefer that the body be in good shape. Engines I can rebuild, bodywork makes me cringe. I am located in Huntington, WV. I am willing to travel for the right Z, at the right price. Not looking to spend a small fortune either folks.

If you're willing to overlook the manual( swapping its easy anyway). I know a gentleman who has a 280 that is rust free(. Or as near as can be construed with the car on the ground, straight frame, no rust on the rear lip or battery tray, etc) that has a rod knock, and he is selling for cheap, pm me if you're interested

• 2 months later...

If you're willing to overlook the manual( swapping its easy anyway). I know a gentleman who has a 280 that is rust free(. Or as near as can be construed with the car on the ground, straight frame, no rust on the rear lip or battery tray, etc) that has a rod knock, and he is selling for cheap, pm me if you're interested

Find your car? I have a '74 260Z that fits your description. Kansas City metro. $1,500. Mike @ sundevil74@yahoo.com.