HybridZ

BRE blue OEM Car Cover .... RARE????

ZAMMM

A couple years ago I was at a thrift store in Naples FL and I came across an old box on the floor that said car cover. I opened the box and found an old blue BRE car cover. Not sure of what model it belonged to but for 5 bucks I had to get it. At the time I had a z31 turbo and was hoping the cover would fit but it was way to small. I posted it up on craigslist and sold it to a guy in Sarasota who wanted it for one of his 510 race cars. I got an email 2 months later after he took the cover up north and found out it wasnt for a 510 either. A couple weeks ago I went threw my old emails and got ahold of the guy and he was nice enough to sell me the cover back. Needless to say I got it this week and it fits like a glove!!! I keep the car in storage so this will keep it dust free. Im just curious to how rare these covers are and how many are out there. I seen some people on the web make these but in newer material. I haven't seen an original like this one.

post-26379-015501500 1328250889_thumb.png

Edited by ZAMMM