HybridZ

Looking for 4 bbl Intake for L28 and A DEPENDABLE ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTOR !!

DatsunRod

Looking for a 4 barrel Intake For My L28 Engine swap... Would Prefer one that Looks Close to a stock Appearing Intake... No Polished !!

And I have had nothing but issues with Distributors.... Ive ran a 240Z Points with Pertronix , a 240Z with the Crane.. and a 78' 280Z with the HEI Module.. All have not lasted one full 8 hour Race!

!!!

I was told to Find a Malaroy Electronic Distributor or a Custom 280ZX ??? I just want an Ignition that Does NOT have Issues and Will Last for a few 8 hour endurance Races...

Text Me @ 404 - 374 - FIVE 4 NINE 8 with what you Have OR Email me @ M I S C M E C H A N I C @ A O L . COM

Thanks..

Rod

the Pertronix had a weak spark and wouldn't fire the high compression motor.. the Crane crapped out but not before the Dyno Showed the Module moving around at 5000+ and causing a miss at top end..

the Stock electronic with the GM HEI Module , it ran great until I cut on other Electronics and the Module Fried ?? it fried 3 that weekend... It is a Race Car , Wired from scratch with only the Basics..

Rod

• 3 weeks later...