HybridZ

View New Content = 625 New Entries...

kiwi303

Just been wandering around China, with a side trip from Hong Kong to Cebu in the Phillipines... no HBZ during most of the latter piece of that time and now I hit View New Topics.

Lots to catch up on, even when I only cherry pick out what seem to be interesting topics.

Still, Guangxi and Guangdong provinces were interesting, and Cebu was refreshingly hot, even if I did get a mild case of heat stroke :P

Back to work this last monday, gotta do the work and gather the pay, next vacation has Germany as the target of the tourist travels.

Did you make it to Jaguar, Mango Red Lips, Julian'as, Stripes, or Arena KTV whilst in Cebu?

I took two good Indonesian engineers to the gates of hell there once a few years ago: "Mr. Tony, we CAN NOT go inside!!!" hehheheheh! The only snorkelling with them was in the ocean that trip!

LOL

Guess I missed you, made a run to Shenzhen Friday last, and then went to Japan for a week before heading to Bangkok. Where I'll be for the next two weeks!

Btw, with an Andriod Tablet and Smart Bro or Globe Tattoo SIM you can get 3G link in most places in the PI you wouldn't think possible. Better in Thailand on AIS or TRUE, but it keeps you connected at least.

Both are DIRT CHEAP compared to any global roaming plan (hell, I send global texts back in the USA till my AIS SIM runs out because their global roaming costs ate cheaper per SMS or MMS than my AT&T domestic plan!!!)

Not that I log on all that much after-hours in either Thailand or the PI!!!

Edited by Tony D

Likely a No then, I was spending most of my time down the road in Talisay city rather than in Cebu City, some facebook and Yahoo Messenger friends live there so I dropped by.

Was planning to spend a couple days SCUBA diving, but picked up a cold, not a good idea to dive with stuffed sinuses stopping you equalising.

Bangkok should be fun, I considered it, but redeye flights to Cebu were SO much cheaper.

Tell me about it. Right now there is a prospect of a month on Brunei, which would be boring s hell. But those economy flights to Manila could have me at the apartment relaxing CHEAPLY!

even Singapore to Manila on REAL airlines is dirt cheap! Like 60 bucks each way!!!

It beats sitting in a tin can for 14 hours, only to turn around and come right back a couple of days later!